Hiring in Accenture for DIGITAL PRODUCTION MANAGER – MUMBAI
Accenture is currently hiring for Digital Production Manager with 7 years of experience in Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Digital Project Manager will be assigned and aligned to region (US, LatAM, EURCAN, AsiaPac), will work as primary point of contact to stakeholders for digital production execution.
- Work responsibilities include demand management, scope management and domain expertise to manage the production, publication and maintenance of digital materials for the Brand including; websites, banners, emails, newsletters, mobile content and promotional campaigns to the highest international standard for function, design and innovation.
- Should be able to do budget management and campaign measurement and reporting activities.
- Candidate with marketing background, project management skills and exposure in managing international clients preferred. The person should be able to plan, prioritize and handle business escalations effectively.
- Candidate will work closely with marketing team and provide useful solutions for their digital marketing platform and will be accountable for end to end digital delivery.
- Primary point of contact to stakeholders for MCM Campaign execution
- Maintain and communicate project plans, manage status meetings and updates
- Liaison for supporting functions: digital production, IT, fulfillment, call center, etc.
- Ensure deliverables are in compliance with standards (cookbooks, metrics tagging, standard consent language, etc)
- Campaign reporting activities, including: measurement planning, post launch monitoring , campaign report delivery and communication to key stakeholders
- Global Engage with International MCM Operations to ensure seamless delivery of global programs to the regions
- Desired Skills:
At least 5-9 years’ experience in the similar profile
- Project management Worked in international projects in the capacity of PM
- Internet Information technology
- B2C & B2B portal environment
Internet Information technology and B2C & B2B portal environment experience should have been around 3 or more of the following:
- Content Management Exposure in creation of web content for cross functional entities
- Database management Understand the concept of consumer data being captured in a backend database.
- Reporting and Tracking Exposure to analyzing web traffic reports using different tracking tools
- Understand the concept of digital marketing and knowledge about different forms of digital marketing solutions like websites, social media platform, eCommerce, SEO, mobile marketing etc
- Leadership skill- Person will be leading the entire project and delivery team with end to end ownership
- Excellent communication skills to build relationship with the client keeping the geographical and cultural difference in mind
- Person is expected to understand the solution well and provide tactical consulting to the Brand and marketing team related to their digital space
Shifts: Rotational Shifts
Working days: 5 days working.
Experience Required: 6 – 11 Years
Job location: Mumbai
INR 2, 00,000 – 4, 50,000
About the Company:
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions Ã¢â‚¬” underpinned by the worldÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest delivery network Ã¢â‚¬” Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
If interested, kindly share your updated resume on email@example.com with below details
Overall years of experience
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –
Current Location –