Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Have to properly and accurately maintenance of the books of accounts
- Should perform timely closure of all billing and monthly accounts
- Make sure that all accounts are kept properly-up to date and monthly closures are completed on time, accounted for and free from errors
- Ensure accounting is done as per the proper accounting principles (amounts that need to be capitalized, debited/credited as per defined guidelines)
- Run periodic checks to ensure proper filing of papers, storage and files are easily retrievable.
- Preparation and forwarding of monthly MIS reports
- Ensure MIS reports are generated on time and sent
- Use the existing information and analysis to assist in corrective action and decision making
- Provide a daily report to Seniors on the performance of the unit for the day or month/trend etc.
- Provide reports on budgets, other MIS reports, tax implications in transactions and analyze jointly the course of action to be taken.
- Keeping records of capital expenditure
- Working closely on the budgets for the financial year (operating and capital) and monitoring the same.
- Play an active role in costing of services, profitability of the hospital and giving data/inputs for pricing of services/packages.
- Overseeing the preliminary processing of payments by team members and authorizing payments.
- Standard deductions are to be made for on all the payments done to various parties and to check if there are any exceptions.
- All statuary compliance shout be properly met
- VAT returns should be filed on time and TDS should be deducted from payments. TDS return should also be filled on time.
- Ensure 100% compliance is met with respect to income tax rules
To apply, please visit: www.fortishealthcare.com