There is a job opening for IOS developer who is completely responsible for developing and maintaining the applications that aimed at a vast number of diverse IOS devices. As an IOS Developer the ideal candidate will work along with the team of developers who are already working on different layers. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential. Finally if you are looking for an fun and friendly but incredibly fast-paced work-life balanced environment, — Join Us
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem solving
- Well-developed analytical and investigative skills
- Performance analysis and optimization
- Must be skilled and enthusiastic to explore new technologies and techniques to achieve project requirements
- Leading the Project and co-ordinate with stack holders
- Passionate for developing Apps for iPad and iPhone.
- Should have exposure on build and releasing of iPhone/iPad Applications.
- Should have good understanding of Object oriented programming and design pattern.
- Proficient in Objective C, Swift, Cocoa, IOS SDK, JSON and Interface Builder.
- In-depth debugging and testing skills of Mobile Applications, Client-server application development.
- Experience in Social API integration, Core location APIs, Complex Google Maps, Notifications
- Experience with In app purchase and Third party payment gateway
About the Company:
- PK Online is one of the leading cross-channel digital company of the country. We have end to end capabilities from digital content, mobile and web app development. PK Online key strength is its digital media expertise of leveraging the digital landscape for brands and businesses to reach their marketing goals. It also has number of other in-house products in the digital domain.
- PK Online has presence across Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore and its experience of 10 years include work for variety of clients which include traditional multinational companies as well as startups. PK Online won ‘Deloitte Fast Technology India’ Award twice since inception.
Experience Required: Minimum 1.5-4 years
Interested candidates can share their CV at email@example.com