PK Online Ventures is looking for an extraordinary Social Media Manager who has worked on digital strategies and content for Social Media platforms.
Candidate should be well versed with social media tools and should have managed a team for managing social media campaigns.
Position offers excellent growth opportunity and independent work environment. Position reports to the COO.
Candidate from digital media agency who has proven skills for this position is preferred. Ideal candidate should have managerial skills who can take along his team well to meet deadlines and achieving targets in terms of growth.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create, Develop and Manage Content on all Social Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for various clients in different domain and develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Having thorough understanding of demographics and user behavior for preparing a monthly social media calendar to create and publish relevant content
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Generate website traffic with the help of paid and organic reach of social media
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Maintain weekly and monthly social media reports to review metrics like audience growth, audience profile, audience engagement, content reach, engagement by content type, lead
- Coordinating with the design team to get the suitable designs ready
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics Qualifications
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and will be responsible for managing the entire project team and deliverables including stake holder management.
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
Educational Qualification: Mass Communication in Journalism & Advertising, Bachelors / Masters in English
Requirements from individual:
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing and handling large clients
- A strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and timescales
- Familiarity with creative processes and techniques – including digital media
About the Company:
- PK Online which is one of the leading cross-channel digital company of the country. We have end to end capabilities from digital content, mobile and web app development. PK Online key strength is its digital media expertise of leveraging the digital landscape for brands and businesses to reach their marketing goals. It also has number of other in-house products in the digital domain.
- PK Online has presence across Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore and its experience of 10 years include work for variety of clients which include traditional multinational companies as well as startups. PK Online won ‘Deloitte Fast Technology India’ Award twice since inception.
Interested can share their CV at email@example.com