NEET PG 2019 Online registration begins: Apply Now!
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has started the online registration of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2019. The examination will be conducted on January 6, 2019, and the result will be declared on January 31.
Eligible candidates are requested to apply through the prescribed format on the official website
Applicant should have an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from a recognized college/university.
Go to the official website, nbe.edu.in
On the homepage, click on ‘New Registration’ button
Enter the required information in the space provided
Click on submit and take print out of the same for future use.
Instructions & Procedures
- Please make use of the information on NEET-PG website nbe.edu.in & this information bulletin to guide you through the entire process and help to answer most of your queries.
- 6th January, 2019 (Examination Day): 12:00 Noon to 7:00 PM
- NBE Candidate Care will be closed on Sundays & Gazetted
3. CONTACT NBE (for exam related queries)
|Helpline Number||1800 266 7075 (Toll Free)|
- For availability of seats and counseling: Contact Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, of India for seat availability, counseling etc. for All India 50% Quota seats, Medical Educational Institutions of Central Govt., Universities established by an Act of Parliament and Deemed Universities.
Contact details of MCC, ADG(ME), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare:
|Official Website||www.mcc.nic.in / www.mohfw.nic.in|
|Helpline No. (only for counseling purpose)||0120-4073500/ 18001027637|
- Contact the concerned State Counseling Authorities for eligibility, seat availability, reservation policies, counseling etc for State Quota seats/admission to Private Medical Colleges/ Institutes/ (See Annexure I for State Medical Education Directorates & Offices where counseling-related information may be available).
The online submission of application form for NEET-PG 2019 begins on 2nd November 2018 to 22nd November, 2018 from 06:00 PM onwards.
|1.||Availability of Information Bulletin||2nd November, 2018 onwards|
|2.||Online submission of application form||2nd November – 22nd November, 2018|
|3.||Examination Date||6th January, 2019|
|4.||Declaration of Results||By 31st January, 2019|